National Two Wheeler Insurance Overview:
National Insurance Company offers a variety of unfavorable protection items, for example, bike protection, engine protection, provincial protection, individual protection, mechanical hazard protection, business chance protection, on the off chance that you need to purchase National Two-Wheeler-Insurance or if you will have any inquiries or worries with your current arrangement, you should contact the deals supplier through numerous channels.
Bike protection isn’t just given the money related insurance to the bike, in addition, gives the cover to wounds to a driver, travellers, and their property.
Bike protection will pay for harms because of mishaps, robbery, fire, man-made or cataclysmic events, and outsider obligation.
Indeed, even minor harm can costs you more, so bike protection is essential.
These days, the Motor Vehicle Act additionally requires each vehicle out and about is to have outsider risk cover, i.e. that will be paid for body damage, death toll, and harm to property of a third individual that was caused by a mishap with your bicycle.
When all is said in done Motor Insurance Contracts are liable to the essential standards relevant to property and risk.
The proprietor of a vehicle must be an enrolled proprietor to the vehicle whereby he or she stands to profit by the wellbeing of a vehicle, right, intrigue or free from risk and stands to lose by any misfortune, harm, damage.
Key Benefits By Using National Insurance:
- National Two wheeler policy covers the loss caused due to damage of your two-wheeler.
- It provides Additional coverage for loss of accessories.
- Provides Legal liability to the paid driver.
- It also provides Personal accident cover.
- In National Two-wheeler Insurance you will get cover up to Rs.7.5 lakhs for property damage of third-party.
- If there is no any claim process done then, National Insurance Company will provide the facility of no claim bonus (NCB).
- Additional coverages for anti-theft devices installed in your vehicle.
- You can renew your policy online.
For the most part, yearly arrangement are issued yet there is a special case like long bike approach which proceeds till the wellness of vehicle is legitimate as indicated by RTA.
Each Motor Vehicle playing on the street must be safeguarded with a base front of risk according to the Motor Vehicle Act.
In contrast with outsider risk, the bundle arrangement is more exhaustive as it covers possess harm of the vehicle.
The chosen engine/bike approaches you can be purchased by utilizing acknowledge, charge cards and in addition, you can utilize net saving money.
Also read: HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
National Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy Review:
The national insurance company is a leading public sector insurance company in India.
National Two-Wheeler-Insurance Company will cover the loss due to damage to your two-wheeler.
In India National, Two-wheeler insurance policy is celebrated in scooter and bike owners.
Long-term NationalTwo-wheeler Insurance plans also available apart from one-year validity.
They will continue to remain valid as long as the fitness of vehicle is considered as valid by RTA.
National two wheeler insurance policies also offer for both third party liability and comprehensive coverages like all other types of motor insurance plans.
The third party cover is only limited to third parties on the road while the comprehensive cover is also for the insurer and also the third party.
The customer can buy National two wheeler insurance policy online using credit cards, debit cards or by using net banking.
Vehicles that are used for purposes like social, domestic and professional can be covered by National two wheeler insurance policy.
Following types of Vehicles Are Not Covered In National Two Wheeler Insurance Policy:
- Vehicles that are used professionally or for racing
- Speed testing
Key advantages of National Insurance Two Wheeler Policy:
- Accidental Cover
- Online Renewal
Components that choose your bike protection premium:
- Bike model and make
- Manufacturing Year
- Engine Capacity
- Time of proprietor
- Geographic Location
- No Claim Bonus
- Against Theft Discount
- Voluntary Deductible
Also read our blog on Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
Highlights and Benefits Of National Two Wheeler Insurance Policy:
- The claimed benefit is quick, harassment-free and cashless.
- This will make low-cost insurance plans.
- No claim bonus also available.
- Followed guarantee status on the web.
- To exchange existing no claim bonus for different insurers plans is possible.
National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance Plans Inclusions:
From National Insurance Plans there are Two types of covers available that are given below:
- Liability Cover:- If the insured gets in an accident then the liability cover gives you protection in the event of any legal liability.
- Package Cover:- According to the Motor Vehicle Act, all liabilities will be covered in package cover. Likewise harms caused to vehicle and
travelerswill be secured.
Following are the main matters that comes in claim harm:
- Property Damage ( Third Party Damage up to Rs.7.5 lakhs)
- Damage or Death of Third Party
- Theft Act or housebreaking
- Terrorist Act
- Self-Ignition, fire, lighting
- Fire and earthquake
- Characteristic disasters, for example, surge, tropical storm, storm, typhoon and so on.
National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance Plans Exclusions:
- Wear and Tear.
- Misfortune because of war, common misfortune, military influence, accommodations.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- Driving affected by alcohol or with an invalid driving permit and harm caused because of it.
- Harm to tire and cylinders won’t be compensated, except if the vehicle itself is harmed at the same time, for this situation just half of the substitution cost will be paid by the insurance agency.
- Driving with an influence of alcohol or with an invalid driving license and damage caused due to it.
- Damage to tires and tubes will not be compensated, unless the vehicle itself is damaged at the same time, in which case only 50 % of the replacement cost will be paid by the company.
- If the vehicle was used for purposes not mentioned or beyond limits.
- If the vehicle was used beyond specified borders.
- Liability and loss/damage and caused due to willful negligence.
- Loss/damage caused directly or indirectly from ionizing radiations from any nuclear power or nuclear waste materials or radioactive contamination.
- Loss/damage caused by nuclear weapons.
- If an unauthorized person drives the insured vehicle.
- Damage/loss to accessories due to theft.
National Insurance Two Wheeler policy additional coverages:
Third Party liability coverage:
- In case of third-party property damage or death/body of third-party will injured National Insurance Company covers the loss up to 7.5 lakhs.
- It covers the death or injured body to any person occupants carried in the insured vehicle.
No Claim Bonus (NCB):
No Claim Bonus (NCB) available on the premium of the own damage of your vehicle.
Discount on anti-theft devices:
With the help of National Two Wheeler Insurance company, you will get a discount of up to 2.5% on ARAI(automobile research association of India) approved anti-theft devices.
Voluntary Higher Excess:
The excess on a two wheeler insurance policy is a fixed contribution that you, as the policyholder, will have to impress pattern up in the event of a claim.
Personal Accident Coverages:
If the driver body get injured or death of the owner or driver of the vehicle the company will be responsible to pay the compensation.
Rate of Personal Accident cover is given as below:
|Nature of Injury||Scale Of Compensation|
|Loss of two leg guard or sight of two eyes or one leg guard and sight of one eye||100%|
|Loss of sight of one eye or one leg guard||50%|
|Permanent total disablement from injuries other than the name above||100%|
What is the rate of Depreciation in National Insurance Two wheeler Policy?
- For all rubber/nylon/plastic parts, tyre and tubes batteries and air bags-50%.
Fiberglasscomponents – 30%.
- For glass parts – NIL.
Rate of depreciation for all other parts including wooden parts will be as per the following table:
|Age Of Vehicle||% Of Depreciation|
|Not Exceeding 6 months||NIL|
|Exceeding 6 months but not exceeding 1 year||5%|
|Exceeding 1 year but not exceeding 2 years||10%|
|Exceeding 2 years but not exceeding 3 years||15%|
|Exceeding 3 years but not exceeding 4 years||25%|
|Exceeding 4 years but not exceeding 5 years||35%|
|Exceeding 5 years but not exceeding 10 years||40%|
|Exceeding 10 years||50%|
Also read: Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Sum Insured Declared Value:
The IDV of the two-wheeler is fixed based on the manufacturer’s selling price of the brand and model.
Depreciation cover for fixing the IDV of the vehicle in National Insurance Two Wheeler Policy:
|Age of the vehicle||% of Depreciation for fixing the IDV|
|Not Exceeding 6 months||5%|
|Exceeding 6 months but not exceeding 1 year||10%|
|Exceeding 1 year but not exceeding 2 years||15%|
|Exceeding 2 years but not exceeding 3 years||30%|
|Exceeding 3 years but not exceeding 4 years||40%|
|Exceeding 4 years but not exceeding 5 years||50%|
National Two Wheeler Insurance policy buying process:
With the help of the following information you can buy National Two-wheeler Insurance Policy:
- Select state
- Then District
- Select Pin code
- Select Office
- Vehicle registration state
- Type of vehicle
- Vehicle class
- Body type
- Cubic Capacity
- Registration location
- Nominee details
- IDV value.
National Two Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator:
With the assistance of National bike protection premium adding machine you will get moment bike protection cites.
You should guarantee to pay the yearly premium to the insurance agency while you protect your bike and consequently the insurance agency guarantees to cover the danger of harm or misfortune.
To get the correct premium from the National bike protection mini-computer you need to enter the essential subtle elements of a bike, for example, bike number, or bikemake, display, enrollment focus.
When you will top off the points of interest in the bike protection number cruncher, the strategy subtle elements and premiums from various safety net provider will be shown.
At that point, you will have the capacity to look at the approaches, premium breakups and the sum charged for each element.
The Bike insurance premium calculator is defined as an amount of money an insured requires to pay periodically to an insurer to avail the benefits under his bike insurance policy.
How we get competitive quotes for your bike insurance from top insurance?
Here, comes the role of a bike insurance premium calculator! By comparing new bike insurance policies with old ones which are due for renewal, nowadays becomes much easy with an online premium calculator in India.
Now put the light on the online insurance calculator and how it is used to ascertain the bike insurance premium.
Depending on your insurance requires you can calculate your two-wheeler premium rate by using bike insurance calculator.
You can simply check and apply for the best bike insurance policy online.
There is a wide number of companies that offer a bike insurance calculator for the customers so they can calculate their premium instantly.
For calculating the bike insurance premium you only have to enter your bike registration number, your email, and your number. And that’s enough!
Then you will have a quote in front of you!
Also read: Two Wheeler Insurance Online
What type of claim process involved in National Insurance Two wheeler policy?
If there will be accident happen with you, then you should have to follow the below steps in National Insurance Two Wheeler Policy Claim Process:
- Firstly note down the number of two-wheelers involved in the accident.
- Write the name and contact details of the witness.
- You can also contact National Insurance Company by its call
- Now you can fill the National insurance Two wheeler policy claim form.
- Then go into nearer National Insurance Company Regional office and submit a claim form.
- Company surveyor will survey the damage of your insured two-wheeler.
- Then you should have to submit the required documents to the surveyor.
- Then surveyor will verify the details of your two-wheeler.
- After the verification and calculation of % of depreciation, they will settle your two-wheeler bill, in case of an excess amount you will have to pay the excess amount.
You will have to fill the claim form and along with attaching documents to the policy issuing office directly or through the agents.
After the evaluation is satisfied the full claim will be settled within a few days.
Which Types of Documents are required in National Insurance Two Wheeler Claim Process?
For Accident Claims:
- Signed Claim Form
- RC book copy.
- Driving license copy.
- First two pages copy of the policy.
- First Information Report on a case.
- Original Estimate.
For Theft Claims:
Same as that of accident claims including the C.R.Diary number.
For Third-party Claims:
Same as that of accident claims including full details of property damaged.
National Insurance Two Wheeler Policy Renewal:
National two wheeler insurance also applicable for both comprehensive and third party cover likes all other types of motor insurance plans.
Third party cover is only applicable to the third party while comprehensive is applicable for a third party as well as an insured person.
Using credit/ debit or net banking, bike owners can buy national two wheeler insurance policy online.
Also read: HDFC Car Insurance
National Two-wheeler Insurance Online Renewal:
It will help you to renew your National two-wheeler Insurance policy through online mode.
National two wheeler insurance online renewal is very easy process compared to offline mode.
If you want to renew your policy by offline mode then you should have to visit the National branch office.
But, this is the very lengthy process like going to National India Insurance branch Office, filling the forms etc. for renewing your policy.
So, with the help of National Insurance company, you can renew your policy online.
Just with a few clicks on your computer, you can renew your policy.
Which is the Policy Renewal process for National Two wheeler insurance?
Registered policyholders can pay premium online with the following three steps:
- To login into e-portal enter your policy number and date of birth.
- Then select the payment option -Debit/Credit or net banking.
- Print or you can save the premium deposit receipt after successful payment or also you can renew by mobile.
How you will cancel the National two wheeler insurance policy?
Go into the nearest National Insurance branch along with you, your policy documents and filled surrender form then after acceptance of your form your policy will get
For National two wheeler insurance how I can check policy status?
You can log into three portal with your valid information on the bike.
National Insurance Company Toll-Free Contact Number:
On the off chance that you need to converse with client care official on the telephone to get the data about your current bike insurance arrangement, you can approach 18002007710.
At that point, client care official will help you for your inquiries and concerns and will propose you the best accessible options.
You can likewise email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the off chance that your questions are not settled or you need to report an issue, at that point you can send over an email at email@example.com.
Clients can likewise visit their closest branch office and get the required help from the assistance work area.
The National Insurance Company has an aggregate of 1998 workplaces crosswise over India that will offer help protection clients in various urban communities.
You can also call on Telephone number: 22831705 / 22831706
You can also call on call centre number: 08662578586
3 Middleton Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Pin Code: 700071.
Also read: National Car Insurance
- With the help of National-Two-Wheeler-Insurance, you will get a better insurance company for securing your two-wheeler or motor by using the online process on niconline .in.
- Also, you can calculate the premium through online and also, you can compare that premium with a different number of insurance companies very easily within few minutes, then you can be recognized that which plan is secured and better for your two-wheeler with the help of National Two Wheeler Insurance Calculator.
- Also with the help of National Two Wheeler Insurance, you can see the rates of covers available in different plans.
- For any queries, you can call on toll-free number 18002007710 of National Two Wheeler Insurance Company.
- Also, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQS of National Two-Wheeler-Insurance:
Q. Can I buy National-Two-Wheeler-Insurance Online?
- Yes, You can now purchase National-Two-Wheeler Insurance online by using your credit/debit card through niconline.in.
Q. Should I need to do National-Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
- Yes, according to government motor vehicle act states that every motor vehicle playing on the road has to be insured with a minimum covered of the liability policy.
Q. Can I renew other Insurer Insurance policy online through niconline.in?
- Yes, simply go on the niconline.in and enter the details of your expiring policy and then you can buy two wheeler insurance policy online.
- Also, you will get benefits of no claim bonus.
Get your your two wheeler insurance now.